Sunday, November 22, 2015

Christmas Season Is Around The Corner

Bubble Lights
It is fast approaching, even though the warm weather of mid-November might have lulled us into complacency. But now, with Thanksgiving only a week away, the reality sets in.

It is soon time to prepare for the Christmas holiday decorating and cooking.

I have some hubs that have recipes, tips, and decorating ideas. For a glance at holiday helps for celebrating Christmas, look over the list.

Decorating


Tips

Inspirations

Food


I hope that some of these articles inspire you and make your season more merry! They include some of my favorite foods and traditions, many that were passed down for several generations, others that are newer.

I am also starting to renew the Loving Christmas site, and will soon start the Advent devotion calendar. I certainly will be busy writing lots of new content in the coming weeks. 

I just barely started getting ready by pulling out one of the little Christmas trees, and sorting through the lights to hang on the porch. Like I said at the beginning of this post, it hardly seems possible that we have already arrived at the end of 2015 and the start of the holidays.

I look forward to seeing family, and although it won't be as big a celebration as last year (when almost everyone was here), it will be just as warm and inviting... I intend to make that happen for my loved ones.

I hope you will be enjoying your preparations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, but show no mercy to spam!