Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Big News For Squidoo and Hubpages





You probably heard it already:

 Squidoo Folds Doors, Hubpages Welcomes A Squatload of Squids

Yes, I went to my dashboard on Squidoo and found that they had announced "the good news."

Everything should be moved by October.

Lucky for me I had been trying out Hubpages and dipped my toe into the waters earlier last year. Now I must handle two different profiles since the changeover won't accomodate the lenses from Squidoo going into the present Hubs profile.

Yet, I am taking it in stride and created some new articles under my new profile, Ilonagarden on HubPages. I started this new blog to replace Ilona1Squidoo. That will remain as an archive.

My older profile will continue to be developed,Ilona1 on HubPages.

Welcome to the new world!

First hub up, an article about the marketing know-how learned from time spent on Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, but show no mercy to spam!